Was late for a very important appointment and got called out on it. Man, I really have to get Inner Chingona in gear to get myself to places on time. How would it feel for me to arrive on time everywhere I go?
In no particular order:
1. Less stress on the way to the appointment and less stress on my face when I arrive.
2. Can arrive ready to meet or work my projects.
3. Can anticipate any emergencies that may come up.
4. Can actually be counted on to be where I say I am going to be.
5. Become a woman of my word.
Ok, Inner Chingona…this is so something that I am not accustomed to … and I am willing to learn how to be on time for Item #5 on my list if nothing else…being a woman of my word. We have a lot of work to do and this work needs to be done QUICK. aaaaaaaay…